Rice Paper Wraps
- Spinach, arugulaor any type greens
- Red, blackor brown rice
- Roasted red pepper w/ green onion
- Cucumber shreds w/ “Spike”seasoning
- Thinly sliced avocado
- Cherry tomatoesdiced
- Baked yam (scoop out small pieces)
- Thin hummus (dilute with lemonfor easy spreading)
- Pea sprouts (or any type of sprouts)
- Shredded carrots
- Sesame seeds
In rice papers, wrap anything that you have in your fridge that sounds good!
What a great use for leftovers. Some suggestions:
Experiment! What else can you think of? I have used left over stir fry,
coconut rice, etc.
I like to use Earth and Vines dips/sauces, especially the Mango, tequila,
jalepeno. All their sauces are no fat and low sodium. They have several
varieties and are usually available at Whole Foods.
These wraps will keep for a few days in the fridge. I roll them in wax paper.
They are great for lunches. They do not cook, however. Don’t even try it!