By Paul Springer
This publication offers an insightful creation to an important box of army innovation for the twenty first century—robotic and drone weaponry.
• A chronology of vital occasions in robot technology
• a close bibliography at the most modern resources relating to this leading edge technology
Read or Download Military Robots and Drones: A Reference Handbook: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues) PDF
Best robotics books
Glossy technical developments in parts akin to robotics, multi-body platforms, spacecraft, keep an eye on, and layout of complicated mechanical units and mechanisms in require the information to unravel complex strategies in dynamics. “Mechanisms and Robots research with MATLAB” offers a radical, rigorous presentation of kinematics and dynamics.
The layout of regulate structures is on the very center of engineering. suggestions controls are ubiquitous, starting from basic room thermostats to plane engine keep an eye on. assisting to make experience of this wide-ranging box, this booklet offers a brand new strategy by means of holding a good concentrate on the necessities with a constrained, but constant set of examples.
Many new applied sciences – like RFID, GPS, and sensor networks – that dominate cutting edge advancements in logistics are in response to the belief of self sufficient cooperation and regulate. This self-organisational proposal describes „. .. approaches of decentralized decision-making in heterarchical constructions. It presumes interacting parts in non-deterministic platforms, which own the potential and chance to render judgements.
Secure robotic Navigation between relocating and regular hindrances is the 1st ebook to target reactive navigation algorithms in unknown dynamic environments with relocating and regular hindrances. the 1st 3 chapters offer creation and heritage on sliding mode keep watch over idea, sensor versions, and automobile kinematics.
- 2016 International Symposium on Experimental Robotics (Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics)
- Modern Anti-windup Synthesis: Control Augmentation for Actuator Saturation (Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics)
- Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- Robots and Robotics: Principles, Systems, and Industrial Applications (Electronics)
Additional resources for Military Robots and Drones: A Reference Handbook: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
Military Robots and Drones: A Reference Handbook: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues) by Paul Springer