By M. Demeuse,D. Frandji,D. Greger,J. Rochex
Read or Download Educational Policies and Inequalities in Europe PDF
Similar education policy books
This selection of essays first highlights the recognition of interdisciplinary undergraduate reports and their contemporary earnings on the earth of upper schooling, after which addresses the paradoxical failure of those experiences to accomplish an everlasting place within the curricula of person universities and schools.
In the advanced surroundings of upper schooling, directors and school individuals face daunting demanding situations of their specified domain names of institutional governance. a number of the maximum demanding situations come up from simple misunderstandings of authority and its obstacles by means of directors and college participants alike.
Die Bildungswirklichkeit bleibt weit hinter den an sie gerichteten Erwartungen zurück. Das weiß auch die „Bildungswissenschaft“. Aber statt diesen Problemkomplex freizulegen, befeuert sie ihn. Sie hat sich in einer Arbeitsteilung zwischen technokratischen Steuerungsfantasien und emphatischen Bildungssemantiken behaglich eingerichtet hat.
Neighborhood Citizenship within the international area proposes a reconsideration of either citizenship and citizenship schooling, relocating away both from winning ‘global citizenship’ and ‘fundamental British values’ methods in the direction of a curriculum for schooling that's basically approximately growing cosmopolitan, integrated and inclusive, politically-engaged electorate of groups neighborhood, nationwide and worldwide.
- Who's in Charge Here?: The Tangled Web of School Governance and Policy
- High-Poverty, High-Performing Schools: Foundations for Real Student Success
- Oxford, the Collegiate University: Conflict, Consensus and Continuity: 34 (Higher Education Dynamics)
- Getting Teacher Evaluation Right: What Really Matters for Effectiveness and Improvement
- Trusting Teachers with School Success: What Happens When Teachers Call the Shots
- Renewal: Remaking America’s Schools for the Twenty-First Century
Extra info for Educational Policies and Inequalities in Europe
Educational Policies and Inequalities in Europe by M. Demeuse,D. Frandji,D. Greger,J. Rochex