By Kathleen H. Hicks,Melissa G. Dalton
Read or Download Deterring Iran after the Nuclear Deal (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar arms controls books
The govt. of the People's Republic of China (PRC) is a decade right into a sweeping army modernization software that has essentially reworked its skill to struggle excessive tech wars. The chinese language army, utilizing more and more networked forces in a position to speaking throughout carrier hands and between all echelons of command, is pushing past its conventional missions occupied with Taiwan and towards a extra local safeguard posture.
Arkansas, 18. September 1980, abends: Bei Routinearbeiten an einer gefechtsbereiten Titan-II-Rakete rutscht einem Arbeiter ein Schraubenschlüssel aus der Hand. »O Mann, das ist nicht gut”, ist sein erster Gedanke. Das Missgeschick führt zu einer Kettenreaktion, der größte je gebaute Atomsprengkopf droht zu explodieren …Weltweit sind Tausende von Atomsprengköpfen stationiert.
President Obama has simply 3 years left in workplace to outline his legacy in international affairs. he is dealing with a couple of severe challengesthe ongoing conflict in Syria, the Iran nuclear negotiations, an enigmatic North Korea and different major crises in international affairs. The president's advisors are busy devising coverage strategies geared toward grappling with those thorny matters.
Regardless of a U. S. specialise in securing a world deal to cut back Iran’s nuclear improvement for the final numerous years, the U.S. lacks a technique to strive against the complete diversity of Iranian actions that threaten the pursuits of the us and its allies yet fall wanting traditional conflict.
- The Future of the U.S. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Force (Project Air Force)
- A Winter of Discontent: The Nuclear Freeze and American Politics (Translation)
- Political Aspirations and Perils of Security: Unpacking the Military Strategy of the United Nations (New Security Challenges)
- Combat Lore: Indian Air Force 1930-1945: Indian Air Force 1930-1945
- The Politics of Water in Africa: Norms, Environmental Regions and Transboundary Cooperation in the Orange-Senqu and Nile Rivers
- The US–India Nuclear Agreement: Accommodating the Anomaly?
Additional resources for Deterring Iran after the Nuclear Deal (CSIS Reports)
Deterring Iran after the Nuclear Deal (CSIS Reports) by Kathleen H. Hicks,Melissa G. Dalton