By Bob Hammell
Build the subsequent iteration of hooked up projects.
The Yún is likely one of the strongest and versatile improvement forums within the Arduino variety. It combines the ease-of-use of the Arduino platform, with the ability of a four hundred MHz Atheros AR9331 wireless system-on-chip (WiSOC) that runs Linux.
But when you are no longer skilled and assured in operating with Linux-based working structures, it can be tricky that you can use the Yún to its complete potential.
Bob Hammell is the writer of well known Arduino studying assets, akin to Connecting Arduino: Programming and Networking with the Ethernet Shield. during this booklet, he publications you thru the entire Arduino Yún’s good points and explains the best way to utilize this specific board.
Using attention-grabbing and enjoyable examples, in Arduino Meets Linux: The User’s advisor to Arduino Yún Development you could learn the way to:
- Connect your Arduino Yún on your community, utilizing integrated aid for wireless and Ethernet;
- Work with OpenWrt-Yun Linux during the command line;
- Use the Bridge Library to speak and proportion facts among either one of the Yún's chips;
- Write Python and shell scripts to automate projects and use the facility of the AR9331 on your Arduino projects;
- Work with Temboo and third-party APIs to entry well known net services;
- Host your individual web pages and alertness programming interfaces (APIs) at the Yún;
- Use USB units, equivalent to audio interfaces and gamepads from Microsoft Xbox 360® and Sony PlayStation® video games consoles;
- Build Arduino tasks that act as a keyboard or mouse should you plug your Yún right into a computer or Mac;
- Add voice attractiveness and speech for your Arduino projects;
- Download resource code, view demo movies, and entry additional initiatives from the book's significant other site, ArduinoMeetsLinux.com;
- And a lot, a lot more.
Whether you're an skilled Linux developer searching for particular information on utilizing the Arduino Yún or a newbie who hasn't ever used Linux prior to, you'll find all the key info that you just desire during this book.
With the Arduino Yún, you could take your Arduino initiatives to the subsequent point. This e-book indicates you how.
Read or Download Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development PDF
Best electronics books
Discovering new fabrics for copper/low-k interconnects is necessary to the continued improvement of desktop chips. whereas copper/low-k interconnects have served good, making an allowance for the production of extremely huge Scale Integration (ULSI) units which mix over one thousand million transistors onto a unmarried chip, the elevated resistance and RC-delay on the smaller scale has turn into a significant component affecting chip functionality.
Like its predecessor this ebook is dedicated to the fabrics, production and purposes facets of natural thin-film transistors. once more authored by way of the main well known specialists from this attention-grabbing and fast-moving quarter of study, it deals a joint standpoint either huge and in-depth at the most modern advancements within the components of fabrics chemistry, shipping physics, fabrics characterization, production expertise, and circuit integration of natural transistors.
A real-world consultant to functional purposes of flooring penetrating radar (GPR) The nondestructive nature of flooring penetrating radar makes it a major and well known approach to subsurface imaging, however it is a hugely really good box, requiring a deep realizing of the underlying technological know-how for profitable program.
When you've got a question approximately Electronics this is often the booklet with the solutions. Electronics: Questions and solutions takes the superior questions and solutions requested at the stackoverflow web site. you should use this booklet to look up frequently asked questions, browse questions about a specific subject, evaluate solutions to universal issues, try out the unique resource and lots more and plenty extra.
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies and Applications
- Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects)
- 25 Things You Should Know When Selling LED Displays & EMCs: Business is Ever Channing ~ Your SIGN Should Be Too! ©
- Transconductance Thermal Noise Model For Mosfets
- Measurement Technology for Micro-Nanometer Devices
Additional info for Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development
Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development by Bob Hammell