By Mikhail Baklanov,Paul S. Ho,Ehrenfried Zschech
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology is devoted to the fabrics and strategies that can be compatible replacements. It covers a vast diversity of issues, from actual rules to layout, fabrication, characterization, and alertness of recent fabrics for nano-interconnects, and discusses:
- Interconnect services, characterisations, electric homes and wiring requirements
- Low-k fabrics: basics, advances and mechanical properties
- Conductive layers and barriers
- Integration and reliability together with mechanical reliability, electromigration and electric breakdown
- New ways together with 3D, optical, instant interchip, and carbon-based interconnects
Intended for postgraduate scholars and researchers, in academia and undefined, this booklet presents a serious assessment of the allowing know-how on the middle of the long run improvement of computing device chips.
Read Online or Download Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology PDF
Best electronics books
Discovering new fabrics for copper/low-k interconnects is important to the continued improvement of desktop chips. whereas copper/low-k interconnects have served good, making an allowance for the production of extremely huge Scale Integration (ULSI) units which mix over a thousand million transistors onto a unmarried chip, the elevated resistance and RC-delay on the smaller scale has develop into a significant component affecting chip functionality.
Like its predecessor this booklet is dedicated to the fabrics, production and purposes elements of natural thin-film transistors. once more authored by means of the main popular specialists from this attention-grabbing and fast-moving region of analysis, it bargains a joint standpoint either huge and in-depth at the most up-to-date advancements within the components of fabrics chemistry, shipping physics, fabrics characterization, production know-how, and circuit integration of natural transistors.
A real-world advisor to useful purposes of floor penetrating radar (GPR) The nondestructive nature of flooring penetrating radar makes it a major and well known approach to subsurface imaging, however it is a hugely really good box, requiring a deep figuring out of the underlying technological know-how for profitable software.
When you've got a query approximately Electronics this can be the e-book with the solutions. Electronics: Questions and solutions takes the superior questions and solutions requested at the stackoverflow site. you should use this ebook to search for frequently asked questions, browse questions about a specific subject, examine solutions to universal themes, try out the unique resource and masses extra.
- Stepped-Frequency Radar Sensors: Theory, Analysis and Design (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Digitale Fernsehtechnik: Eine Einführung (German Edition)
- Flexible Flat Panel Displays (Wiley Series in Display Technology)
- Random Signals and Processes Primer with MATLAB
Additional info for Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology by Mikhail Baklanov,Paul S. Ho,Ehrenfried Zschech